1. What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the holidays?
1. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
2. The Little Troll Prince
3. All of the Rankin/Bass Productions claymation movies, like The Year Without a Santa Claus
4. Santa vs. The Snowman
(If you know who STEVE is I’ll mail you a prize. No, Allyn and Russ, you don’t count.)
5. Frosty’s Winter Wonderland
(Did you know Frosty has a wife named Crystal? I think that is awesome!)
2. It’s the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?
I am the most grateful for my husband and our little family. He is an amazing Daddy, and he always makes me laugh. Even when I am super pissed, he still tries to make me laugh. Sometimes it works, sometimes I just glare at him with fire shooting out my eyes. But even in that second scenario, the next day it’s just that much funnier. I love him so much.
3. If there was a quote or a verse to describe your life, what would it be?
“Little by little, one travels far.” – JRR Tolkien
Did you know Tolkien and I share a birthday? We’re practically best buds.
4. Who in your family are you most like?
Two people come to mind. My Aunt Cindy and my sister Heather. Both of whom I miss getting to hang out with!! It’s my own fault, living so far away… Heather and I even sound the same. Lots of times when I call mom, she thinks she’s talking to Heather.
5. What is your favorite drink to order at Starbucks?
I’ve only been to Starbucks like once. (I can’t even stand the smell of coffee, and don’t get me started on those coffee flavored jelly beans that always sneak up on me. Gag.) ANYWAY. The one time I did go, I bought a grapefruit Izze and fell in love. It’s still my favorite drink, and I’m so glad they sell it at other stores now!