I happen to really like my refrigerator. It’s like a big magnetic scrap book. I like it so much that I just decided to randomly take photos of it at 1:00 in the morning. Is that weird? Maybe. But it’s late and I’m putting off going to bed because I know the second I fall asleep it’ll be time to wake up again.
On my birthday I made this list of 26 things to do before I turn 27. I stuck it right on the front of my refrigerator so I wouldn’t just forget about it. So what have I done so far? Well, let’s see… I’ve:
1) Had a baby
2) Invited friends over each month
4) Designed and sewn a hat
7) ATTEMPTED to restyle some cute maternity clothes…
12) Decorated a mini cake each month
18) We tried to ride in the dinosaur boats but they weren’t there anymore *super sad*
23) Used my Craft Hope book
25) Sewn a quilt
26) Taken some cute photos with the hubs ?
Not too bad.