I thought I’d take a look back at my “26 before 27″ list from my birthday last January. I can’t believe I’ll be having another birthday so soon! I’ve done quite a few things on the list, not all, but a nice chunk. There are still a few things I definitely want to try and do, like go ice skating, design a font and start a new family tradition.
So here’s what I’ve done:
1) Had a baby (This was the easy one haha!)
2) Invited friends over each month
4) Designed and sewn a hat
7) ATTEMPTED to restyle some cute maternity clothes…
Make my home beautiful
9) Learn how to knit
10) Take photos everyday (I haven’t taken photos EVERY day, but I definitely took enough pictures to pretend I did!)
11) We didn’t rent it.. but we did go out in a canoe with Julie!
12) Decorated a mini cake each month (only missed a couple of months)
13) Clean and organize my craft room (but it needs to happen again haha!)
16) Host a giveaway (I’ve got some things in the works!)
18) We tried to ride in the dinosaur boats but they weren’t there anymore *super sad*
23) Used my Craft Hope book
25) Sewn a quilt
26) Taken some cute photos with the hubs
I should probably start thinking of things for my “27 Before 28″ list!