So I’ve decided to bring back my Weekly Review feature, only I’m going to do things a little differently this time. Instead of taking one photo each day and making a cute collage, I’m just going to do a weekly wrap up post of the things I’ve done that particular week. Because let’s face it, when you’re taking care of small kids, taking pictures isn’t always on your to-do list. So here I go.
• Got in a fight with my closet and won! (I’ll be sharing more of this miracle story soon!)
• Learned how to knit! Thanks to this pretty lady.
• Made a tiny bunting for our dining area. It makes me smile. Who knew cutting tiny triangles from cute paper could be so therapeutic?
• Spent lots of time staring at this:
• Had maybe a little too much fun window shopping…
Most of my time this week was spent cleaning. I am ALMOST done with the entire house, and this will be the first time since before I was pregnant that cleaning doesn’t mean “Put it in a box in the closet”. There are only a few small piles left to organize, and one HUGE pile that needs to be donated. I also managed to squeeze in a couple of creative projects that I haven’t had a chance to photograph yet, so I’ll share those soon.
I’m hoping this coming week will be just as productive, but with a tad more fun thrown in there. It IS summer after all!!