For some reason today I’m finding myself slightly obsessed with the possibility of starting a collection of things that glow in the dark. I did when I was a kid. In fact, I had a bottle of glow in the dark nail polish, and I painted a bunch of random stuff throughout my room. You couldn’t tell until the light went out, and it amused me so much. I’m not sure why I started looking for glow in the dark items on Etsy, but here are a few of my favorites.
- This Glass Marble Galaxy Necklace is so beautiful. I would just stand in the closet and stare at it all day. It’s probably best that I don’t buy it, or I may never work again.
- Hey! Listen! These glow in the dark Navi Earrings are awesome. (And quiet, thank goodness.)
- I need these Solar System Leggings. I would wear them all the time. (These ones are pretty amazing too!) How long til my birthday??
- This Personalized Print is lovely and I think Juniper would love it.
- Is this Moonlight Wall Sticker not the coolest thing ever?? I don’t even know where I would stick it, but I want one for our house. It would be cool in a play room or something.
- Unicorn Horn Earrings. Enough said.
- I love these Hanging Air Plant Globes. It would be so pretty to hang a whole lot of them from a big tree at an outdoor party.
- This Magic Glowing Sand Necklace would also just be stared at for ridiculous amounts of time if I were to wear it to work.