1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
- There is so much I love about these wooden sculptures. The shapes are beautiful and I love how you can see the wood details under the paint.
- TINY CROTCHET UNICORN. How cute is that?!
- I love these shelves. I’ve seen tutorials around the web to make them but woodworking intimidates me.
- I love wearing cardigans and this one is especially adorable.
- The scarf itself is pretty cute but add the hearts and I’m sold. So cute.
- I recently discovered that I really like baggy, scoop neck sweaters. The design on this one is so lovely! Also, check out the rest of their shop. I love it all!
- I don’t wear perfume very often, but I’m just drawn to this sample box. The packaging is adorable and I just want to sit somewhere cozy and smell all the tiny vials of perfume.
- I recently discovered Nan Lawson and she’s officially been added to my list of favorite artists. This Dr Who print is obviously a fave, but I also love this mermaid one!